Sound Options Group, LLC
197 Parfitt Way SW, Suite 220 / P.O. Box 11457
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
206 842 2298
Greg is the Principal at Sound Options Group, LLC, a Conflict Engagement firm. His particular area of expertise is in assisting agencies, organizations and communities in designing and implementing systems for more effectively engaging conflict and facilitating productive and collaborative work environments.
- Past President of Washington Mediation Association
- Founding Board Member of the Dispute Resolution Center of Kitsap County
- Administrative Agent to the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction for Washington State and DCYF to provide Mediation in Special Education under the IDEA.
- Consults nationally in the design and delivery of Conflict Engagement resources.
- Previously worked in public education as a School Psychologist and Coordinator of Student Support Services and Assistant Director of Special Education.