CADRE, the Oklahoma Special Education Resolution Center, and the Pennsylvania Office for Dispute Resolution are hosting a Professional Development Opportunity for IDEA Hearing Officials on February 6-7, 2024.
This free virtual event is open only to IDEA Hearing Officials, including Hearing Officers, IDEA Hearing Review Officers, Administrative Law Judges, and SEA/LA Dispute Resolution Coordinators. Topics include:
- IDEA Caselaw Developments 2023-24
- Due Process Compliance and What the State Agency Needs
- Understanding Psycho-Educational Evaluation Data
- Manifestation Determination Reviews under IDEA
- Templates and Forms Used by Others for Managing Hearings & Writing Decisions
- Ethical Issues for Hearing Officers in the Real World